Green Region Awards
The Green Region Awards honor individuals and entities working to create a more vibrant and environmentally sustainable region.
The Green Leader Award will recognize an individual or entity exemplifying outstanding leadership and innovation in seeking comprehensive sustainability solutions to address key challenges facing the region.
The Green Collaborative Achievement Award will recognize a group of entities or individuals who have shown effectiveness in producing environmental accomplishments through a collaborative effort.
Congtratulations to this year's Green Region Awards nominees:
- Jill Clark, The Ohio State University John Glenn School of Public Policy
- Marion Correctional Institution
- Ohio Sheep Milk and Cheese Initiative
- Richard Sites, The Ohio Hospital Association
- Southeastern Correctional Institution
- Watershed Management Program, City of Columbus