Funding & Grants
Funding Opportunities Database (Beta)
MORPC's Funding Opportunities Database, for use by local governments and the general public, is now complete. The database's funding opportunities are categorized by project type and project location. The database underscores MORPC's broad capabilities and expertise in bringing project funding to central Ohio.
Funding Programs with Direct MORPC Involvement
All funding programs through MORPC are overseen by committees of transportation and infrastructure professionals representing local governments, agencies, and nonprofit organizations. MORPC engineers and planners staff these committees.
- Federal Funding Committee (FFC), Citizen Advisory Committee (CAC), Transportation Advisory Committee (TAC), and Policy Committee
- MORPC-Attributable Funding for Transportation Projects and Programs
- Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC)
- District 3 Public Works Integrating Committee (DPWIC)
- State SCIP/LTIP Infrastructure Funding
- Ohio Job Ready Sites (JRS) Program (involvement limited to project prioritization)
District 3 refers to the Ohio Public Works Commission's District 3, which is coterminous with Franklin County.
MORPC-Attributable Funding for Transportation Projects and Programs is available to jurisdictions within MORPC's transportation planning area: all local public agencies in Franklin County, all local public agencies in Delaware County, the City of Pataskala and Etna Township in Licking County, and the City of Pickerington, Villages of Carroll and Lithopolis, and Bloom and Violet Townships in Fairfield County.
MORPC accepts applications for State SCIP/LTIP Infrastructure Funding from local public agencies within Franklin County.
Nick Gill, PE - Assistant Director - 614.233.4151