Through the efforts of the Regional Policy Roundtable, we can better represent the needs and interests of Central Ohio communities to elected and appointed officials at all levels of government. All meetings are open to the public.
More information on MORPC’s policy advocacy is available on our Government Affairs page.
View our 2023-2024 Public Policy Agenda.
- Mayor David Scheffler, Lancaster – Chair
- Councilwoman Lourdes Barroso de Padilla, City of Columbus – Vice Chair
- Bob Bitzenhofer, Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Stacy Boumis, Village of Obetz
- Ben Collins, Plain Township
- Dez Bryant, Columbus Chamber of Commerce
- Kristen Easterday, Columbus Regional Airport Authority
- Erik Janas, Franklin County
- Mayor Kim Maggard, City of Whitehall
- Jeff Polesovsky, Columbus Partnership
- Homer Rodgers, City of Dublin
- Aslyne Rodriguez, Central Ohio Transit Authority
- Lauren Rummel, Franklin County
- Stephen Sayre, City of Columbus
- Mike Schadek, City of Columbus
- Councilman Roby Schottke, Grove City
- Kyle Strickland, Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race & Ethnicity
- Jason Warner, Greater Ohio Policy Center
- February 22, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- August 16, 2022
- November 16, 2022
For more information, contact Joe Garrity at 614.233.4127.
David L. Scheffler
Mayor, City of Lancaster
Lourdes Barroso de Padilla
Columbus City Councilmember