Technical Assistance Program
The TA Program awards technical assistance services through a competitive application process. Only local governments and MORPC members within the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) area are eligible.
2023 Technical Assistance Program
The 2023 Technical Assistance Program awards include:
- Brown Township (Franklin County): Central Ohio Greenways Vision Refinement
- Berlin Township (Delaware County): Trail Access Improvements and Active Transportation Planning
- City of Grove City: Central Ohio Greenways Refinement
- Violet Township (Fairfield County): Trail Access Improvements and Active Transportation Planning
- City of Delaware: Safety Action Plan Development
For more information about the 2023 Technical Assistance Program, please review the Program Guide here.
Past Technical Assistance Services
See the fact sheets provided below for more information about services previously provided through the MORPC Technical Assistance Program.
- City of Hilliard – Cemetery Road Conceptual Development Framework
- Franklin County – Complete Streets Implementation Toolkit
- Jefferson Township – Blacklick Station Conceptual Development Framework
- City of Columbus – Speed Management and Traffic Calming Framework
- City of Westerville – Cleveland Avenue Corridor Vision