The Technical Assistance Program (TA Program) provides assistance to eligible MORPC members for community-based planning services that help to advance regional goals and specific strategies identified in the Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP).
The TA Program awards technical assistance services through a competitive application process. Only local governments and MORPC members within the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) area are eligible.
2024 Technical Assistance Program
The application window for the 2024 Technical Assistance Program closed on Friday, October 15, 2023.
The following applicants were awarded technical assistance for 2024:
- Franklin Township (Franklin County)
- Jefferson Township (Franklin County)
For more information about the 2024 Technical Assistance Program, please review the Program Guide here.
Past Technical Assistance Services
See the fact sheets provided below for more information about services previously provided through the MORPC Technical Assistance Program.
- Brown Township (Franklin County): Central Ohio Greenways Vision Refinement
- Berlin Township (Delaware County): Trail Access Improvements and Active Transportation Planning
- City of Grove City: Central Ohio Greenways Vision Refinement and Trail Access Improvements
- Violet Township (Fairfield County): Trail Access Improvements and Active Transportation Planning
- City of Delaware: Safety Action Plan Development
- City of Hilliard – Cemetery Road Conceptual Development Framework
- Franklin County – Complete Streets Implementation Toolkit
- Jefferson Township – Blacklick Station Conceptual Development Framework
- City of Columbus – Speed Management and Traffic Calming Framework
- City of Westerville – Cleveland Avenue Corridor Vision